The flexibility to work from home is something we’ve always offered our team. We find that most of us like to have a mix of coming into the office and working from home each week. So we asked our team to share their top remote working tips to stay productive, and here are our top 5…
1. Confine your workspace to a specific area. It can be tempting to sit in front of the tv or on the couch however, multitasking has been proven to reduce your productivity level.
2. Limit distractions. Put on noise-cancelling headphones and tune into your favourite music.
3. Keep to a regular schedule as much as possible.
4. Have a break and get outside. Spending time in nature can help you relax and reduce stress.
5. After your day’s work is finished, make sure you put it all away. Keeping work tools/laptops/phones out of sight, and out of mind will help you relax and recharge your batteries.