Have you joined our free online portal yet? Quote and bind in real time.
Cyber Liability insurance covers claims against an insured arising from a data breach, business interruption losses, and remediation costs following an actual or threatened data breach.
What does this cover include?
A combined policy wording with the following coverages:
- Computer System Security Failure
- Cyber Business Interruption Costs
- Cyber Claim Defence Costs
- Cyber Emergency Services
- Cyber Extortion Event
- Data Breach
- Media Claim Defence Costs
- Regulatory Investigation
- Ability to package with other products
- Individual quotes or scheme solutions
- Limits up to $500,000